Wood-based panels C2C Certified Bronze
- PARTICLEBOARD and MELAMINE FACED PARTICLEBOARDS (PB/SUPERPAN): Standard, Fire retardant, Moisture resistant, EZ.
- MDF and MELAMINE FACED MDF: Standard, Fire retardant, Fire retardant EZ, Moisture resistant, EZ, NAF, Exterior NAF, Fibracolour.
- Particleboard /Superpan: 5 - 60 mm; MDF: 1,8 – 80 mm
To achieve a C2C Certified “building block” available for a wide rango of market applications
To include melamine finished panels
To include both particleboards and MDF in order to cover the maximum possible applications.
To assess the components of 13 particle board and MDF product families
To get the information and meet the requirements of the melamine coating
Inclusion of 7 manufacturing sites: FINSA Santiago, FINSA Padrón, FINSA Cella, FINSA Fibranor, FINSA Orember (SP); FINSA France (FR); Luso FINSA (PT)).
at least 84% of substantances present in weight assessed
964 commercial wood-based panels C2C Certified. Bronze available in the market
Transparency is the key
- To manage nutrients in the circular economy, it’s required the collaboration of all stakeholders.
- Knowing the toxicity profile of product components allows companies to address problems in the right way and time.
Circular Business Model
- When you know a product composition and cyclability path you can quantify its potential residual value, as long as its quality is protected.
- Circularity is only possible if exist a tracking system in place (Circular Passport + Resource Management Platform).
Grouping too many families in one certificate makes results less accurate (global result is always the worst case).